Do your Clients feel the LOVE?
Use Valentine’s Day as a reason to tell your clients you LOVE them and appreciate the opportunity to do business with them. Jay Conrad Levinson wrote the Guerrilla Marketing series and says that 70% of business is lost due to apathy after the sale. In addition, it is proven that you are up to 9 times more likely to sell to an existing client than to convert a new prospect into a client. So, make sure your clients feel the LOVE and they will buy again and refer you to others.
• Keep your handwritten note short, 40 words or less
• Select a manageable number of recipients. (Your best clients may be the ones who send a solid stream of referral business.)
• Handwrite the envelope (Your assistant can handwrite the envelopes, but you should handwrite the note!)
• Include your business card (it makes it easier for your recipient to refer you)
• Use a first class stamp
• Mail your handwritten LOVE notes by Feb 9 to insure deliver before Valentine’s Day.
Start note-working and share the LOVE!
As owner of Profits in Progress, Vanessa Lowry is the creative catalyst for innovative solutions that help businesses build and leverage relationships to increase profits. The unique Note-Working Success System makes it easy to handwrite notes and increase success. Vanessa also founded FunWorking, a new breed of networking group in the Atlanta area designed to balance work and play. Contact Vanessa at 678-521-8820 or Contact: Profits in Progress