July marks the height of summer … spring blooms have faded and tomatoes, corn and watermelon now rule. This month’s articles offer up suggestions for cooling off and if you’re up for a project, kitchen remodeling:
- Mid-Year Market Update. The section includes a link to an excellent Dave Ramsey video, our mid-year statistics for the Atlanta area, and good resources if you are looking to lower your property tax assessment and bill.
- Indoor Air Quality. The summer heat keeps us inside where, according to the EPA, air pollution can be 5 times higher than outside! We’ve offered up a few solutions for breathing a little easier.
- Kitchen Design Trends. The Remodeling 2022 Cost vs. Value Report lists a mid-range kitchen renovation as the #1 interior renovation project for yielding ROI. Home Stratosphere, a home and garden blog, never fails to deliver the latest and greatest trends in all elements of a kitchen remodel.
- Atlanta Summer Chillin’. Offering up things to keep you cool … natural swimming holes, an ice cream festival, a serene museum exhibit, rent a pool by the hour and more!
- Last Chance to Win! Enter the chance to win 2 tickets to the Braves vs. Mets on Monday, July 11th. See below for details.
It’s always a pleasure to share information about trends in Atlanta’s real estate market. We hope you’ll find this edition helpful, informative and entertaining. And if you or someone you know is considering a change of home, we’d love to chat!
Stay Cool –
The Providence Group
P.S. If you haven’t received your tax assessment notice, you may want to find it online so you aren’t caught unaware! You’ll find the contact information for every county here